Tuesday, February 6, 2007

it's wednesday

another typical day for me.wake up at 6.45, class started at 8 am...jeez..tats fucking..really.have to wake up early, get a cold damn bath, then get back only after 6.30pm..tats my daily routine.is kinda like helllll...but, i guess i like it. to keep me fit.hehehe...yesterday, i opened malaysia-today.net as usual.eager to know wat RPK wrote.I first read about this indian malaysian star who had sex video tape.huh..another one...tats boring. then, I read about the imigrants from the Phillipines who get ICs easliy in Sabah. I heard tat a long time before..no worry to me...then, the KEADILAN office was being searched by the police...lalallala.....but, tats very, wat they say, with reasonable doubts...the police easily used their authority to arrest anyone(especially those who are against the gov), send them to jail under ISA thingy..well...tats Malaysia..

then, i read about an article written by RPK, my fave writer.he wrote about how the gov has put him and Anwar on the top two Malaysian's enemy under the Biro Tata Negara (BTN) program..tats really fucking!!! PRK is Malaysia's truth and yet he is put in the top two Malaysian's enemy???? fuck!! He writes the truth, uncover the lies...huh..I guess tis is Malaysia.Plus, about Pak Din also..heheh...i just found out bout tat...about his political thingy with Shafie...hahahha....

No comments: